Carina Savander-Ranne (FIN)
· Judge of obedience for almost 40 years
· Judge of working trials for 20 years
· Breeds: rottweiler and Australian cattledog,
· Exterior judge for rottweilers and dobermans
· Entrusted with commission memberships, as delegate of Finland, of the Nordic Kennel Union Obedience Commission and of the FCI Obedience Commission.
· Chair of the Obedience Commission of the Finnish Kennelclub and of the Finnish Working Dog Association
· Currently President of the FCI Obedience Commission, formerly vice-president and secretary
· President of the NKU (Nordic) Obedience Commission
· Judged obedience trials, national championshps, qualification trials and world & section championships in many countries
· Trainer of obedience judges
· Delivered speeches and chaired seminars on obedience in many countries.
· Responsibility for composing and revising obedience rules.
Judging this World Championship 2021 is an honour and of great interest to me. Thank you for this possibility. I am also very grateful for having been invited to judge in so many countries, at World and Nordic Championships as well as national championships and qualification competitions. I enjoy delivering seminars on judging as well as training judges both in Finland and other countries. And I am not forgetting the rottweilers which are still very much my own breed. I have judged rottweilers near and far, the farthest being Australia.
I am so looking forward to seeing you all and I wish you the best of luck. May you succeed better than at any other competition this year. And a big thank you for all the hours the organizers have spent preparing and executing this event.
Nadine Hess (CHE)
Ich heisse Nadine Hess, bin 44 Jahre alt und wohne im schweizerischen Mittelland.
Hauptberuflich setze mich als Fachverantwortliche auf einer Bauverwaltung mit bau- und
umweltrechtlichen Themen auseinander. Bei meiner nebenberuflichen Tätigkeit als Trainerin begleite ich unterschiedliche Teams im Obedience – von den ersten Schritten bis hin zu den Prüfungen. Bereits mit meinem ersten Hund, einem Berger Picard, kam ich mit Obedience in Kontakt. Das war vor 20 Jahren. Schon damals faszinierten mich die Fussarbeit und das harmonische Miteinander von Mensch und Hund.
Nach vielen aktiven Jahren im Agility habe ich im Jahr 2010 den Weg zum Obedience zurückgefunden.Dank meiner zweiten Malinois-Hündin Jue war die Faszination schnell wieder geweckt. Ihre Begeisterungsfähigkeit, ihre Intensität sowie ihr Kampfgeist waren und sind noch heute einzigartig und so wurde Obedience mit ihr zu meiner Leidenschaft.
Im Jahr 2014 sind wir an der FMBB Weltmeisterschaft in Finnland im Obedience Weltmeister geworden (Einzel und Team).Mittlerweile führe ich den dritten Malinois im Obedience in Klasse 3 und bin seit 2016 Richterin. Obedience macht für mich gemeinsame Freude, Harmonie, Vertrautheit, Leidenschaft, Liebe zum Detail und das Arbeiten auf den Punkt aus.
Die Teams an der diesjährigen Weltmeisterschaft bewerten zu dürfen, ist natürlich eine ganz besondere Ehre.
Ich freue mich sehr auf diese Herausforderung.
Uwe Wehner (DEU)
To my person:
My active time in dog sports began many years ago with Old English Sheepdogs and the German dog sport "Turnierhundsport". In 1989, I had my first contact with the Obedience sport in Holland and was immediately enthusiastic about it. Since Obedience was almost unknown in Germany at that time, I competed with my training group in Switzerland. In order to train purposefully, I created regulations for my association, which served as the basis for the first official German rules. Through my commitment to this sport, I am in charge for Obedience in one of the German dog sport associations (DVG) since 2000.
Obedience developed excellently in Germany. With the help of Holland, the first Obedience judges were trained, to which I belonged.
In addition to the captivation for the Obedience sport itself, from the very beginning, I have been fascinated by the various training methods based on motivation and positive reinforcement. To learn more about the different methods, I have organized numerous seminars with well-known obedience trainers. In the meantime, I judge and give a lot of seminars for handlers, judges, trainers and stewards at home and abroad. I also competed with two dogs in the highest performance class.
· Chairman for Obedience within the DVG since 2002
· Team leader of the German Obedience national team from 2002 to 2015
· Organizer of the World Championship 2003 in Dortmund
· Obedience judge since 2004
· Member of the FCI Commission Obedience since 2002
· International judge with assignments in Holland, Switzerland, Austria, Spain, Denmark, Finland, Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Japan
· Judge at the 2010 World Cup in Denmark and 2014 in Finland
· Participant in several German Championships with Border Collie Woody and Australian Shepherd Skylar
· Vice president of the FCI Obedience Commission
Pedro Marques Rebollo (Espana/Spain/ESP)
Trained as guide dog trainer in The Guide Dog for Blind Association, 1990.
Mobility Instuctor with Guide dog of the ONCE Guide Dog Foundation in Madrid since May 1990.
25 years practising and participants as competitor of IGP modality. Competitor in the "I World Championship of Belgian Shepherds 1995".
Active competitor (fourth license) of the Obedience Regulation since 2007.
Obedience National and International Judge of the Real Sociedad Canina de Espana, 2005 and 2008. Judge of the "Joop of Reus Memorial Cup in Rotterdam, 2017 and in San Sebastian de los Reyes (Madrid) 2019.
Member of the Working Dogs Commission of the Real Sociaded Canina de Espana (Obedience Delegate) since 2009.
Professor of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine of the Univeridad Complutense de Madrid since 2009 and tutor in the course of "Canine Educator. Behavioural Therapist" since 2012.
Collabrating in several canine magazines since 1997.